- Inaugural ZEDEDA Transform ecosystem conference to drive thought leadership and solutions for digital transformation built on an open edge
- Free virtual event open to the public features leading analysts and influencers including Stephanie Atkinson (Compass Intelligence), Harry Forbes (ARC Advisory), Stacey Higginbotham (Stacey on IoT), Evan Kirstel (eVira), Leonard Lee (NeXtCurve), Dave McCarthy (IDC), Daniel Newman (Futurum), Dilip Sarangan (Frost and Sullivan), Richard Soley (OMG), Rob Tiffany (Ericsson) and more
- Opening keynote session focuses on the vision and need for an open edge ecosystem and industry organization LF Edge, followed by choice of breakout sessions
- Breakout sessions include thought leadership panels and industry-specific solutions presented by leading organizations including Accenture, Advantech, Agora, Arrow, Cognizant, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Foghorn, Inductive Automation, Lanner, Microsoft, Relayr, SAS, Supermicro and more
- Closing keynote session on industry trends spanning buildings, energy, manufacturing, oil and gas and retail with thought leaders from Honeywell Connected Enterprise, Intel, Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CleanEnergy—ZEDEDA, the leader in IoT edge orchestration, today announced ZEDEDA Transform, a technology and business conference for professionals interested in digital transformation enabled by edge and IoT solutions. The free half-day inaugural virtual event is scheduled for 9 am to 3 pm Pacific Time on August 19 and will be hosted on Hopin.
After an introduction from ZEDEDA Founder and CEO Said Ouissal, the conference opens with a keynote panel about the importance of an open edge ecosystem and an introduction to LF Edge, the organization aiming to establish an open, interoperable framework for edge computing. ZEDEDA leverages Project EVE from LF Edge as the base for its open foundation.
“We’re thrilled to be hosting the first event of its kind highlighting the open edge ecosystem,” Ouissal said. “ZEDEDA Transform will bring together leading technologists, analysts and influencers from the industry to discuss the future they’re building. It’s a great virtual learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in edge and IoT. The foundation for the future of an open, connected world is being built today.”
Following the opening session, attendees can choose from two programming options. One track showcases partner-led solution webinars focused on use cases in various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, energy and retail. The second track features thought leadership panels on key technology and business topics such as Security, Edge AI, Digital Twin, Business Model Innovation, Building Ecosystems and OT/IT Convergence.
“You can’t overstate the importance of everyone working together to build solutions on an open foundation that you can grow with,” said Jason Shepherd, ZEDEDA’s VP of Ecosystem. “There’s unlimited potential in creating a network effect across various markets through increasingly interconnected ecosystems.”
The closing keynote session attracts industry leaders from Frost and Sullivan, Honeywell Connected Enterprise, Intel, Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger for a panel to discuss trends in construction, oil and gas, energy, manufacturing and retail. The panel will highlight the underlying need for a consistent, open infrastructure built to support the unique technological and domain-specific needs of each industry.
To join the event and get more information on the schedule and speakers, go to https://hopin.to/events/zededa-transform.
ZEDEDA, the leader in IoT edge orchestration, delivers visibility, control and security for the distributed enterprise, with the freedom of deploying and managing any app on any hardware at scale and connecting to any cloud or on-premises systems. IoT edge solutions require a diverse mix of technologies and domain expertise and ZEDEDA enables customers with an open, vendor-agnostic orchestration framework that breaks down silos and provides the needed agility and futureproofing as they evolve their connected operations. Customers can now seamlessly orchestrate intelligent applications at the IoT edge to gain access to critical insights, make real-time decisions and maximize operational efficiency. ZEDEDA is a venture-backed Silicon Valley company, headquartered in San Jose, CA, with offices in Bangalore and Pune, India. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.