Seven manufacturers recognized for design excellence across eight categories
TROY, MI / ACCESSWIRE / August 17, 2020 / Mission Critical magazine, the leading trade magazine in the IT and mission critical industries, announced the winners of the inaugural Top Tier Products Awards.
“We are very happy to introduce the Top Tier Awards to the data center industry,” said Mike Murphy, publisher of Mission Critical. “Being able to recognize manufacturing excellence in products and services that are key to the success of our professional readers is an important role for our team. Congratulations to the innovative companies that have been named winners.”
A panel of third-party judges scored entries across the most popular equipment categories to determine the best products on the market. The winners are:
- Cabinets – S-Series Cabinet Solution by DDC Cabinet Technology
- Cables/Cable Management Systems – Corning CleanAdvantage™ technology by Corning Optical Communication
- HVAC Systems – Marley® NC Everest® Cooling Tower by SPX Cooling Technologies Inc.
- Power Systems and Supplies – The Atom Switch by Atom Power
- Racks – MiniRaQ by Eaton
- Security Systems – Self-Enclosed Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ Switch by Transition Networks
- Software – ICE® Intelligent Control of Energy Platform by Virtual Power Systems
- UPS/Flywheels – 5P lithium-ion UPS by Eaton
“The third-party independent panel of judges lends even more credibility to this inaugural award program,” Murphy said.
The Top Tier Products Awards winners are featured in the July/August 2020 digital edition issue of Mission Critical, which is distributed nationally to professionals across the IT, data center, health care, financial, power, and transportation industries.
For more information and further coverage, visit www.missioncriticalmagazine.com/ttp2020.
About Mission Critical magazine
Mission Critical has been connecting data center and critical facility buyers and sellers for more than 12 years. The print and digital versions provide must-read editorial content that data center owners/managers/designers/engineers, IT managers, network systems integrators, cloud/IT specialists, and power and cooling professionals all require in this multibillion-dollar market.
Amy Al-Katib, Editor
SOURCE: Mission Critical
View source version on accesswire.com: